Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Groundhog Says . . .

6 more weeks of winter and tonight true to Phil's forecast snow is falling. Yuck! Although, I am hoping for enough to put Jack's snowsuit to use for some fun in the snow and new pictures. I have been so negligent in updating the blog. Jack is almost 10 months and is a growing boy. Starting to stand, walk with assistance, and eating mommy's food - Chicken lo mein, cornbread, beef brisket, and spaghetti. Still loving to babble and laugh a lot. He is continuous joy and entertainment for mom and dad!

Here are some recent pics and I will catch up soon with some additional updates.

P.S. Jenni I beat you . . . time for a Clem update.

Happy 9 Months!



2 comments:

  1. The blue tunnel photo? Does it go all the way to Fairfileld, CT?

    http://chrisandjulierogers.blogspot.com/2010/02/enjoy-some-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete