Winter is finally upon us - we had our first snow. There has been a constant snow flurry all day long. We bundled Jack up in his Siberhian husky hat and pea coat from Grandparents B and took him out for his first exposure. His response was opening the mouth to eat it.
As for me . . . I hope this is the last time we see this stuff! :)
Jill, you look too frozen for a person that lived many years in Iowa. Where's the photo of the Breiner snowman?
ReplyDeleteJackson is sooooo cute. Clem has the same hat! You NEED to come visit. I NEED to see that little cutie!!! He looks like he is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone (aka Jackson) in the family enjoys the snow, as I know most of us would rather soak in the sun!! Glad to see some new pictures and love you all:)
ReplyDelete