Jack is really starting to get around - pulling up on things, walking around assisted, and here is a video of his crawl/walk - we call it his crooked spider walk. This weekend's agenda . . . baby proof the house!
Since this video he has become even faster, so I will have to capture again soon.
I don't believe I've ever seen a crooked spider in all my travels so it's tough to tell if Jackson's "walking" resembles their motion. I'll keep looking but believe that he will be walking and running before I find one.
I don't believe I've ever seen a crooked spider in all my travels so it's tough to tell if Jackson's "walking" resembles their motion. I'll keep looking but believe that he will be walking and running before I find one.
ReplyDeleteDid Tom teach him how to walk like Spiderman???? Because I am pretty sure that his Mommy didn't:) Very cute!
ReplyDelete