Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 7 Months!

It is amazing Jack was 7 months old last Thursday. Time flies fast when you are having fun. His two front teeth are starting to come in and between that and the continuous wheezing I have been a worry wart.

Today was a refreshing change - beautiful weather (68)! We enjoyed a little bit of time in the park.

Now for the best news - we have Jack scheduled for H1N1 vaccine next weekend. Now maybe I can stop being a worry wart!!!!







3 comments:

  1. He's so cute!! Aiden wants to play with him soon:)!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little video. I want to see that boy!!!!!! Bring him to me. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! What is it with the Penn State T-shirt? Their football coach will be at least a 100 years old when Jackson is ready to play for them.

    ReplyDelete