Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy 6 Months Jack!

Back by popular demand . . . last Monday Jack celebrated his 1/2 year birthday! He is growing like a weed. The past month has been a difficult time as he has been sick for almost all of it - stuffy nose, continuous cough, and wheezing. Despite all of that he continues to be a smily boy! Always a joy and blessing.

This month Jack started real food which has provided us lots of entertainment - he loves oatmeal, but is slow to warm up to everything else - fruit juice makes him cry, peas make him gag (tonight resulted in absolute refusal to eat), and sweet potatoes are okay (tonight following the peas sweet potatoes did not seem as bad)! Next on the menu . . . carrots.








4 comments:

  1. yay - you updated. i check your blog all the time for new pictures. i love the one of jack lying on the couch. so cute. i want to see him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! He is sqeezably adorable!!!! I can't wait to see him again. I love how intuitive he is! All that "Blah, blah, blah...." I guess that actually is what we are all saying a good deal of the time! :-) Thank you for updating his blog so we can all keep up with him!
    Love you,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute:) First of all, I love your new background...that inspires me to get a new one! Second, I can tell he doesn't like that veggie-that's a funny sad face! And thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's got such a great smile! You're going to have a horrible time keeping the ladies away when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete